Fundamentals of Change Management (QEPTM)
The Fundamentals of Change Management course is a virtual instructor-led course with 21 instructional hours. The course is aligned with the Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP)® Standard for Change Management©, and provides the fundamentals of key change management concepts and processes, evaluation types and when to use them, roles and responsibilities within a change program, how to build, tailor and roll out a change management strategy and plan to successfully drive value and decrease time to proficiency.
By completing this course, participants will understand:
- Basic change management concepts and how they apply to different types of change programs
- Roles and responsibilities in a change initiative or project at different phases
- How Change Management and Project Management are interrelated
- The importance and critical activities involved in leadership alignment
- The steps and components of effective assessments in defining the change strategy and plan
- Elements and differences between a change management strategy and change management plan
Our instructional methods accommodate different learning styles and the knowledge and skills participants bring with them. Learning objectives are defined at the start of each module with opportunities for reflection, questions/answers, and open dialogue regarding prior learning.
Learning experiences are based on an interactive learning model using a case study that builds throughout the course through the application of various scenarios to expand on key concepts. Several interactive tools are used throughout the training session including online polls and real-time quizzes. There are also facilitated discussions and break-out groups, where you will be expected to share your own experiences.
Breaks are provided throughout the training to ensure you have time to stretch, refresh, reconnect, and regain focus.
- 21 Instructional Hours
- 3 Full Day Sessions
- 9 AM – 5 PM AST; 8 AM – 4 PM EST
If you are registering a group please sign up each attendee individually.
February 22, 24 and 26, March 23, 25 and 29, April 20, 22 and 27