Accelerating Change Through Leadership
Accelerating Change Through Leadership is a virtual instructor-led course with 7 instructional hours. This course is aligned with the Association of Change Management Professionals Standard for Change Management©. It provides an introduction to the fundamentals of change management concepts and processes, and provides sponsors and leaders with practical tools and approaches to their change leadership role, what support is available to them, and how they can support the change management strategy and plan to successfully drive value and decrease time to proficiency.
By completing this course, participants will understand:
- The value and benefits of clarifying roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities within a project or initiative relative to people, process and technology change, i.e. sponsor and leader roles, steering committee, project team members and leads, business people leaders.
- How to effectively align on a common understanding of the reason for change, the expected outcomes, and how it supports the organization’s overall strategic direction.
- How to inspire teams and effectively lead and support them through a change initiative; what impacts successful adoption and what increases risk.
- The value of communicating a consistent and inspirational vision of the organization’s future state and how it ties to the adoption of change, the realization of benefits and the return on investment.
- How to support the organization as well as individuals through a change initiative.
- How to effectively partner with and leverage support from a change practitioner, project manager, and other project team members.
The Accelerating Change Through Leadership course is a virtual instructor-led course with 7 instructional hours. Our virtual instructor-led programs are delivered using Zoom, a web-hosted service that is easy to access and navigate online. To participate, you require a reliable internet connection, a computer with audio and video capabilities, and this user guide. No other materials are required.
Our instructional methods accommodate different learning styles and the knowledge and skills participants bring with them. Learning objectives are defined at the start of each module with opportunities for reflection, questions/answers, and open dialogue regarding prior learning.
Learning experiences are based on an interactive learning model using a case study that builds throughout the course through the application of various scenarios to expand on key concepts. Several interactive tools are used throughout the training session including online polls and real-time quizzes. There are also facilitated discussions and break-out groups, where you will be expected to share your own experiences.
Breaks are provided throughout the training to ensure you have time to stretch, refresh, reconnect, and regain focus.
- 7 Instructional Hours
- 1 Full Day Session
- 9 AM – 5 PM AST; 8 AM – 4 PM EST
If you are registering a group please sign up each attendee individually.
February 19, March 19, April 16