Few businesses in North America are immune to change, and the pace of that change has only accelerated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Working from home and new processes and procedures due to the pandemic have created increased stress on the employees in many businesses, public sector organizations and not-for-profits.
It’s a difficult time.
Effective change management is key to navigating this challenging period. Mariner Innovations has launched a Change Management online training program, one that has received an Association of Change Management Professionals Qualified Education Provider designation.
Led by experienced change management professionals who have served in the trenches, this virtual instructor-led program will give you the skills you need to help your organization succeed and advance your career. Not convinced?
Here are five good reasons to register for this training :
- Respond to COVID-19’s impact – Help your organization effectively respond to the pressing and immediate changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. This is mission critical.
- Increase employee engagement and retention – Effective change management training can be used to “up-skill” and diversify the skill sets of your employees. The best team wins, and this will help you create the best team possible in your organization.
- Boost operational efficiency – Providing change management training for your employees boosts their efficiency and productivity. In these challenging times, that’s never been more important.
- Improve consistency and increase resiliency – Change Management training can help your organization achieve greater consistency in process adherence, making it easier to achieve project outcomes and meet organizational goals. It can also build leadership competencies and resilience amongst your teams.
- Improve Return on Investments – Training your employees based on industry-standard in Change Management will help you in build and embed change management capabilities throughout your organization. By realizing improved returns on your investments, you will set your organization apart from your competitors and help you to build an agile culture.
Mariner’s next round of Change Management online training begins in July. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your professional skills and help your organization succeed.