Mariner Innovations Inc. (“Mariner Innovations”) Change Capabilities Program (the “Program”) Terms and Conditions. Each registrant/participant in the Program agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All available seats for Mariner Innovations Change Capabilities virtual instructor-led training program are distributed on a first-come-first served basis.
- All Program training materials are the intellectual property of Mariner Innovations, apart from information that has been accredited to an alternative source, as referenced in the Program.
- Distribution and/or reproduction of Program training materials without written prior permission is strictly prohibited.
- Audio, video or screen capture of the Program training materials is strictly prohibited.
Registrant Cancellation/Refund Policy
- It is expected that registrants will assess the appropriateness of a training event by reviewing the course descriptions and schedules in advance of registration.
- Training course registrants will not be confirmed until registration is complete, and payment is received in full.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing within a notification period of thirty (30) calendar days of registration to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- Cancellations exceeding the notification period are non-refundable.
- Postponement or rescheduling requests must be submitted in writing within a notification period of five (5) business days prior to the scheduled course date.
- A postponement or rescheduled date must be selected within six (6) calendar months from the initial registration date, subject to course, and seat availability.
- In order to cancel, postpone or reschedule a confirmed training event an email request in writing must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation by Mariner Innovations
- Mariner Innovations reserves the right to cancel any training event due to insufficient enrollment at least three (3) business days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided to the registrant with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees. In most instances, a minimum of five (5) attendees per training event is required for a session to be held.
- Mariner Innovations is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the registrant is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Attendance and Issuing of Digital Badge Policy
- An individual who is considered a Program registrant is someone who has registered to attend the training but has yet to attend. An individual who is considered a Program participant is someone who has registered and attended the Program.
- To be considered as attended, participants must individually register, attend, actively participate in the session and not be absent from a training event for longer than 60 minutes total per session.
- To meet course completion requirements and to be eligible to be issued a digital badge, participants must be recorded as attended and attain a final assessment of 70%. No partial-session credits will be granted.