Our transformation services makes sure your IT strategy helps you to meet your business goals and sets you up with a roadmap for getting there. We bring extensive experience with industry best practices and can provide you with expert guidance.
Expect Great Business Benefits
- Achieve business goals through your IT – We focus on business and IT alignment, portfolio governance, and organizational design and change.
- Measurable Results – We develop success metrics from which a scorecard can be defined, created, and managed. We believe that your success is our success, and we want to know how well we do.
- Experienced and Innovative – Our team is comprised of seasoned and talented consultants with an appreciation for your company’s challenges and needs. On average, Mariner Innovations people have 23 years of industry experience, per person.
Our 4-Step Approach
Our Strategy and Architecture experts work hand-in-hand with your team to develop systems and manage change through our 4-phase process:
- Assess – We gain a strong understanding of your business and work to ensure agreement on methodologies, best practices, and benefits of the change. We evaluate critical issues and evaluate your current state to establish a transparent time and resource requirements plan for the project.
- Design – We develop a customized roadmap that is tailored to your business and IT needs. This roadmap takes into account your challenges, opportunities, resources, and dependencies.
- Implement – Once your roadmap is in place, our experienced strategists, architects, designers, and development consultants assist your team in rolling it out — from narrow to broad firm changes. We focus on transferring best-practice knowledge to your team rapidly and effectively to help ensure independence, quality, and long-term success.
- Manage – Our goals are to help make your team self-sufficient and to encourage culture change and adoption of your roadmap. Once implementation of necessary changes have begun, we help you manage the process if desired — project managers, mentors, training plans and resources centers are just a few of our capabilities.
Frameworks and Methodologies
When it comes to building a center of excellence that drives sustainable competitive business advantages like lowering maintenance costs, driving system agility, and creating top line opportunities, Mariner uses EA frameworks like COBIT, DMBOK, and other EA frameworks to provide tremendous guidance to your firm in order to enable IT excellence. We only use proven enterprise architecture methodologies and frameworks that ensure consistent standards, methods and communication, and ultimately lead to business efficiency.
Sample Enterprise Architecture services include:
- ESB Program Assessment
- Establishment of a SOA Technical Review Board
- Integration Program Governance Process
- Service Design Best Practices
- Reference Architecture Delivery
- Roadmap Architecture Delivery
- SOA Training
- Business Architecture Delivery
- Information Architecture Delivery
Mariner Innovations provides the senior experts, example templates, and baseline deliverables necessary for you to jumpstart your EA program, SOA Center of Excellence, or governance structure.
IT Strategy & Roadmap for Brand New Ideas – Commercialization
Customers expect nothing less than great products regardless of technology, platform, or context. Businesses need to ensure they can create and sustain products that deliver on larger strategic objectives.
- Experience – Mariner brings years of experience commercializing many successful software solutions and products to market. Mariner provides expert consultants to ensure our clients’ products create an emotional connection from first use and deliver on their strategic intent.
- Conceptualization – We conceptualize new products and services in the context of the target market, your company’s portfolio, and the evolution of your business.
- Plan – We develop a plan to bring product and service offerings to market with maximum impact by connecting you to the right partners and customers.